Thursday, October 24, 2013

The beginning....

As I parked next to the three or fifteen late model, dark slate Honda Odyssey mini-vans identical to my own I knew I was in over my depth.

It all started a few years ago when I discovered that having four boys means they require constant exercise to keep them from chewing the house down. What better sport than soccer? Lots of running. Fun to watch (sometimes). Acceptable to my English husband. It just seemed the natural choice. Who would know it would grow into an all-consuming, finances draining, anxiety (on my part) producing obsession that will probably only get worse. To be fair, I quite enjoy watching my boys play. They look great on the field, they love it, they do well, they are outside, they are healthy and fit. Perfect.
After several years of this I have collected quite a few amusing tales and thought I should share them here.

Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment